Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bag Tag

1) Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you cannot go up to your closet and pull out that cute little purse you used back before you had kids. I want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house. No cheating!

2) I want to know how much it cost:) And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I’d love to hear it.

3) Tag some chicks.

Thanks to Jaime, I am posting the many bags I carry.

Like Jaime, I have 4 bags that I carry..daily. You should see me trying to tote all these bags to my classroom in the mornings.

#1 My purse: I bought it at the Ladies Night Out in Callahan. I got it from the Dot's Hair Salon booth. I believe I paid $35 for it. There are so many pockets on the inside of it that things get lost.


#2 School Bag: I had been needing a bag to carry my school papers in, so I bought this Vera Bradley right after Christmas for around $45 (I think). This bag is full of papers that need to be graded.

#3 Lunch Bag: I take my lunch to school most of the time. This is a Vera Bradley lunch bag that my aunt bought me for my birthday a couple of years ago.


#4 Softball Clothes Bag: I am the assistant softball coach for Hilliard. Practice is right after school everyday, so I have to have a bag to put my clothes in. My granny bought it for me at the Southern Women's Show in Jax a couple of years ago. I also use this bag when I travel. (Notice the airline ticket still attached).


I am tagging...
Monica
Christen
Becky

4 comments:

Becky said...

I am going to do it but I'm so glad it was today and not yesterday! lol My normal bag is more functional than cute. All your bags are great! Love the couch too..

Abbi said...

very cute bags!! love all of the colors!

Hollie said...

good gracious girl, i'm gonna start calling you the bag lady! they are all very cute! love the last one!

Unknown said...

Oh no, this is NOT good! I will do this post later today, but I'm so gonna show that I am not trendy anymore! Thanks!